Announcement: Price list Changes from September 2019
At Athens BJR, we are planning an approximate 4.5% increase on the prices of our services. The new price list will come into effect on Monday 2nd September 2019.
The price list at Athens BJR has remained unchanged for more than two years. This increase was deemed necessary in order to adjust the prices to the increased demand for our services and the national inflation.
At Athens BJR we always abide to our philosophy to provide “Care Affordable to the Many”.
This three month notice is in accordance with our standards for transparent financial arrangements. Below you can see the new price list:
- Femoral lengthening with STRYDE nails: 45745 Euro
- Femoral lengthening with Precise-2 nails: 38610 Euro
- Tibia lengthening with STRYDE nails: 47835 Euro
- Tibia lengthening with Precise-2 nails: 40700 Euro
- Tibia lengthening with TSF (Smith & Nephew) circular frames: 23615 Euro
Four segment lengthening in two stages. The second stage is scheduled at least three weeks after the first stage.
- Femurs and tibias with STRYDE nails: 90445 Euro
- Femurs with STRYDE and tibias with TSF frames: 65650 Euro
What is included in the above prices:
- Pre-operative and post-operative blood tests
- Post-operative x-rays
- Full board hospital stay for 4 nights in two bed bedroom
- Peri- and post-operative medications
- Anaesthetist’s fees
- Surgeon’s fee
- Surgical assistant’s fee
- Soft tissue procedures (tendon or IT band releases) which will be performed at the same setting with the main operation
- In-hospital physiotherapy until discharge
- Crutches and wheelchair
- Post-operative (after discharge) physiotherapy and hydrotherapy
What is NOT included
- Accommodation in Athens.
- Travel expenses to and from Athens.
- Transportations in Athens.
- Food and other supplies during your stay in Athens.
- Entertainment and/or Internet costs.
- Home health aides (nurses, homemakers, etc.).
Please contact us if you require more information.