The time before your treatment is the time for the doctor to assess your condition and collect the medical information that is needed in order to formulate safe and efficient treatment options specifically for you and your circumstances.
At the same time, the patient and their family need to start to mentally and physically prepare for their trip to Athens and their treatment.
From a practical point of view, you need to start thinking about:
- Approximate dates for your treatment.
- The length of stay in Greece after your treatment.
- Flights to Athens
- Possible visa requirements.
- Your accommodation options
- Arrangements in relation to your job, finance, children or other protected members of your family.